ATV Insurance in Shenandoah, Red Oak, IA and Surrounding Areas
Explore the Trails With Confidence.
Your ATV represents a considerable recreation investment. And as you’re riding, the last thing you’ll want to wonder about is whether you have the right insurance coverage. With a customized All-Terrain Vehicle insurance policy from UNITED GROUP INSURANCE, you can ride with confidence knowing that you’re properly insured.
No matter what type of vehicle you have, whether you ride a 4-wheeler, dune buggy, or even a golf cart, you can get the ATV Insurance you want and the protection you deserve with specialized coverage options, including:
- Collision Coverage – for damage to your ATV from rocks, trees, and other obstacles or debris
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extra security for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to cover expenses to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury – that pays medical expenses to others if you’re held liable in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist – to protect you from loss or damage caused by uninsured and underinsured riders
UNITED GROUP INSURANCE is dedicated to offering you the best possible coverage at a price you can afford. We offer additional ATV coverage for damage to custom equipment that you’ve added to your ATV, along with a medical payments option for yourself and your passengers. You may also be eligible for money-saving discounts when you insure multiple vehicles or if you’ve successfully completed a rider safety course.
Discounts and coverage options can vary according to your location and specifications. Contact one of our licensed insurance professionals to learn more about ATV insurance and how to build a recreational plan that best fits your needs.